Watch Your Sports Team Live
From Any Location.
- 1Establish which local network affiliate (example NBC) will broadcast the game.
- 2Determine if your internet streaming TV provider offers that channel. For example if its a NBC affiliate, just be sure your internet streaming provider (such as SlingTV or DirecTV Now) offers NBC on your current plan.
- 3Next, use THIS CHART to determine which VPN (virtual private network) provider has servers located in or near your football teams home town. Remember the point of this is to make it "appear" that you are in a location where the game will be broadcast on local channels (network affiliates). You can sign-up with most of the VPN companies for as little as $11/month.
- 4After you have signed up with the right VPN company for your football games broadcast area and before you turn on your new VPN server. Make sure your logged out of your internet streaming provider tv account.
- 5Now turn on your VPN server and select the server located where you are wanting to watch the game.
- 6Once your VPN is on and your on the right server, log into your internet TV streaming provider account. This is when your TV streaming provider will check your servers location to see which local affiliate channels it will show you and it will see that you are located in a area where the game can be broadcast to you.
- 7Go to the channel, FOX or NBC that is showing the game and it should be on.
- 8Because the VPN server has made your internet streaming provider think that you are in that location. How cool is that!.